Sunday, December 30, 2012

Just two days left! Sale and New Years Drawing

2012 is coming to and end and 2013 is within our reach!
I hope you all had a beautiful Christmas!

The DVD sale I've had going on in December ends on New Years Day.
They are $14 off and only available at this price from my ArtFire store:


Thank you to those who took advantage of the sale.  I hope you have had time to view and learn  :)



As I've done for the last couple of years, I will again be holding a New Years Day Drawing for $600 off a custom made doll.   This will be the ONLY custom doll that I will do in 2013 so I wish the best of luck to those who purchased a reborn from me in 2012 and who's names will be in the drawing.

I do still have a few dolls available if YOU want to be included in the drawing:


I sure am excited about the upcoming new year, especially the New Years Day Drawing!
I have some glorious mohair to process and make available, my step-son purchased a silicone painting system for me for Christmas so I'll be learning to paint on silicone, I have a new prototype coming in the middle of January (Mikki by Marita Winters~a 20-21 inch baby):

  I'll be listing sweet little Twinkle on eBay tonight or tomorrow night,
the Down East Doll Show is right around the corner and I'll be starting a special baby for that here soon (plus others as the months go on), I will be posting a new picture story on January 2nd and I just LOVE a fresh new start to anything!  

So, let's do it!


No comments:

Post a Comment