Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Nursery news

Now that I have covered my trip to Dianna Effners, it's time to update on the happenings in the nursery.

Not fully happy with Huggy Bear due to having to get him done on camera, I added some hair along his bang line. It's just right! Today I will do some minor tweaking~adding gloss here and there and adding a bit more blush. Then the little man will be ready for his auction on eBay. His outfits are so simple and cute. He looks so adorable in layette type clothing~I can't wait to take his pictures!

On the painting table is a custom order Dimples that has been on order for quite a long time.

In the rooting station is the custom order Kitten. She is the one that I tore the hair out before I went to Missouri. I began rooting her again last night with much better results. This hair is perfect for her.

In the shipping department is a big box of clothes to send to my son and daughter-in-law. Some of the things are for my sweet 2 yr old granddaughter and the rest is for our soon-to-be-born FIRST grandson. (I went shopping!) That has nothing to do with the nursery but I wanted to share my anticipation and excitement! His due date is November 21. They have two names selected but my son tells me "Well, I have to SEE him first before I fully decide!" LOL He is a wise man.
They are a very private family so I won't be there for the delivery but I'll be traveling up soon after he is born to offer a helping hand and arms to cuddle both babies.

Hugs for the day!



No comments:

Post a Comment