Monday, November 14, 2011

How will that reborning DVD turn out?


I really don't know!

I fully planned out the introduction and practiced it. (Don't laugh! Strange things happen to a person~even a confident person~when in front of a camera!) I got to see a quick edit of the intro to which I was very happy. In my planning, I just figured that once I started the actual reborning of the doll, I would not need any helps.

There were several factors that I didn't consider in my planning. One was that even though I had all of my supplies, I was not in my normal "space" where it is comfortable and things are just there in front of me in their place and order, flowing as I reborn.

I did not consider in the equation sever fatigue where a term or a tool that is so common and ordinary to me could quickly slip from my mind leaving me stumped as I tried to explain what I was doing or using. And of course there again was the camera taunting me, teasing me, making me feel inadequate! I will master that camera!

Dianna and her son kept reassuring me that everything I was feeling was completely normal. Dianna told me that I did a great job on the teaching and explaining and not to worry.

One thing is for sure, I won't offer it up if I am not positive that it will be a real help to the reborner~new and skilled alike. So if it does come up for offer~rest assured it will be good.

The tapes have been left in Missouri where Dianna's son will edit them onto a DVD for my review. I will be anxiously awaiting the proof!

XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment