Thursday, November 3, 2011

Having a great time at Dianna Effner's Studio!

Hello from Missouri!
I am sorry, but I don't have any photo's to share as of yet. I should have taken a picture of Dianna's and my bedtime snack last night though...

We worked until nearly 11 pm and felt justified to bring out FOUR containers of coconut ice cream and sample flavors from each container.

My it was an exhausting day.

I was still recovering from a full day of traveling (and shopping after Dianna picked me up) so we started filming around 11 am (after unpacking my supplies, setting up the filming area and rehearsing many times.

LOL...our filming editor tells us that he will be saving some of the bloopers of the day! THAT should be fun! Hahahahahha

Dianna's studio is wonderful and I has a little peek of the porcelain warehouse/production area too. I do hope to get a full tour of that building and take pictures of the entire site including the doll room.....oh.....sweet Dianna Effner faces abound there! I could spend all day in that room!

Time is super limited, so is internet service (due to rain and wind) and I have NO cell phone service. It takes me back into time when life was just...simpler.

I'll check in again when I can.

XXOO






No comments:

Post a Comment