Saturday, November 26, 2011

Holiday check in

The last few days have been fun and lazy. I am not used to having this much time on my hands and sometimes feel lost as to what to do!

With the family out on a trail run this morning and just the grandgirl and I at home, I think she and I will change some babies into Christmas outfits. We love doing that together!

Some packages came in the mail today~another thing I love~and in them were some matte artist medium that I am going to try instead of Genesis Matte Varnish. That is pretty exciting to me.

The other package was the outfit I ordered for the custom order Dimples. Oh my goodness it is so cute and perfect for her. I did hear from her mommy and she agrees with me, a bit more blush would be wonderful.

Tonight we are going to a live play. That will be fun!

Hugs for Saturday!
XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment