Monday, April 11, 2011

My posts will be more exciting after taxes!

I do apologize for having such drab posts lately. I am not all that passionate about money, but I am passionate about defending the reborn doll artist who is sometimes attacked for putting a price on her dolls.

I have edited the actual expense/profit post from the other day as I realized that some things were left out.

SEE THE POST HERE~SCROLL DOWN TO THE RED "EDITED" SECTION

And I have been doing my taxes in the evenings~last week and this week. I HOPE to be finished tomorrow night by bed time~wish me luck!

I see that my total sales for the year were $25,127.45. This total is for the sales of reborns, mohair, color guides and classes that I taught. Without going into the other categories just yet, my supply costs were $10,600.48 and fees were $2,927.89. Later I will share what the bottom line is after all the categories are subtracted.

Don't you love end of the year stuff??

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment