Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Master of chaos

I have decided that I have another gift.

I am the master of chaos!  

From Friday night through Monday afternoon, I managed, at one point or another, 
9 adults~including myself...and I didn't have to put myself in time-out either!, 4 grandbabies under the age of 4, a 4 month old puppy who is not yet house trained, an old dog, a cat, 3 horses, sleighing behind one horse, sledding with one grandchild after the others left, preparing and serving food, a shopping trip out for stocking stuffers (we call it the Dollar Tree Shuffle where we all meet at the same time and buy each other a gift to place in our stockings~it's a hoot!), 2 meals out, shoveling snow, giving baths, playing games, reading stories, organizing a ginger bread house decorating session, family photo's, presents and movie watching!

It was loud and crazy and wildly wonderful!
I am blessed!

I hope your Christmas was everything you had hoped it would be!

Hugs
XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment