Wednesday, September 23, 2015

I've been working on The Dolly House!

I didn't realize that it would take me a full 6 days to paint the interior of the Dolly House!
And I am talking LONG days!!!!

But look how beautiful it is!  
(White wainscoting will go on the walls that are only half painted and all of the moldings and trims will be white.)







I was happy to have made the decision to stain the exposed beams a dark walnut color.
I think they are stunning!
 
 
 
All of the lights will be replaced with nice fixtures.

I am thrilled with the color choices!  

Tonight I will work on the light fixtures, molding and vent covers up in the lofts (they have painted floors), switch plate covers and doing a final cleaning of the outlets and tucking them into their housings.

This has been a journey to remember!


1 comment: