Monday, September 21, 2015

Ethnic Baby FX AIR DRY class at ROSE 2016!


Well it feels like we JUST got back from ROSE 2015 but the ROSE team has been very active in getting the 2016 show underway!

The show venue has moved to Layton, Utah...I can drive to this show!

I have the honor of teaching again at ROSE and am very excited to announce that I am teaching an Ethnic AIR DRY painting class using Baby FX paints!


We have been busy getting the class information up and ready and you can already sign up!


Marita Winters has agreed to once again sculpt a special baby kit just for our class.
Again, we will keep this little bundle secret until the day the class starts.

As far as I know, this is an unprecedented class.  
I do not believe there have been any air dry classes for Ethnic skin tones either here in the US or across the world.

I promise that it will be an amazing class!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment