Thursday, February 12, 2015

We interrupt the nostalgia....

I'm sorry everyone!  
I have to take a little break from the nostalgia of the last 10 years.
I am DETERMINED to get full body Hannah rooted by the end of tonight, the end of my work week!

Here is how she looked 3 days ago:



YES!
She is a red-head!
The light hairs around her face are not as yellow as they look here.  I took these quick not paying too much attention to my lighting that night.  

I've done a lot of work since these pictures and have a lot left to do but I think I can at least get the rooting done today.  MAYBE the trim and lashes too.  We'll see...

I'll get back to nostalgia next week.
It seriously takes me about 2 hours to do one of those posts.  

Have a good finish to your week and a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment