Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Almost ready for Sauder Village!

I better be, I leave around 4 pm today to catch my flight at 8:59 pm.  

LOL

I am amazed at how well things went getting ready after just getting back from my cowgirl camping trip!  

I even got many things done that I didn't think I would...I'll even be vacuuming the house and painting my toe nails!

I have 2-3 spots left open in my class on Thursday and Friday. 
Join me if you can!


7 babies are ready for adoption.

Mohair is ready and sent to Ohio already. 

DVD will be playing at my table and will be for sale.

Now...about cowgirl weekend:

My 6 year old gelding did amazing on his first cowgirl camp!
We only had two small incidences (he tried to brush me off under branches from a tree and he bucked a few times going up a hill when I allowed him to lope up it) but I only have a few little bruises and I didn't fall off.

By the third day, he was perfect and will be an awesome rugged trail horse.

Here is a picture where we climbed and climbed and climbed some more to get high up on this mountain.  We peeked the top right to the right of the picture.  Our camp is in that valley below.


I have a zillion pictures but will leave you with this one.  
This is the only wild mustang that we saw and it was amazing how close he allowed us to get to him.
We call him Lonely Louie.


Oh, and Norm?   The mustang we were helping to train?
He found a lovely home over the weekend at the Extreme Mustang Makeover!
The new owner, a woman, lives about 1 1/2 hours from us.  We feel that we will see Norm again some day.  :)  Norm is not the same horse he began training just 4 short weeks ago. 
Here is my husband helping with him in the arena. 

My schedule in Ohio is INTENSE so I doubt I will be blogging.
Have a great, GREAT week and I'll see you when I get back!

XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment