Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Add one more to the Sauder Village show line up :)





Elijah's auction was the weirdest auction I've had in a long time!

I had two zero feedback bidders.  The first one, with the opening bid I was able to contact and she wanted him but could only spend so much.

The second one jumped on and bid while we were out to a birthday dinner and I could not find a way to remove the bid from my phone.  I am really thankful that no one else bid because I had no way of knowing how high that second zero feedback bidder bid and I hated think of the possibility of someone messing with legitimate bids.

In my auctions, I post that if you have less than a 5 feedback score to please contact me before bidding.

In MANY auctions that end up with non paying bidders, it is the zero feedback bidders that almost always cause the problems.

I am just glad that I don't have to deal with any issues or problems and I am just as happy to take this beautiful boy to Sauder Village with me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment