Monday, June 30, 2014

Reports are coming in...Magic Beans Nursery

Over the last week, I have had a few people contact me that they paid money to 
Anna at Magic Beans Nursery on Etsy 
(no longer on Etsy as Etsy shut her down)
for dolls that they never received. 

One of the gals paid $1500 for two dolls that she never received, nor did she receive communication from Magic Beans Nursery.  

Anna just took the money and ran!

One woman was warned on Facebook and became VERY defensive toward Magic Beans Nursery/Anna, but just today apologized to those she was so very nasty to, who had warned her.
Turns out, she did not receive the doll she paid $600 for and was so anxious to get.  

Things like this are so unsettling in our industry.  

I would be leery of any seller  that has a lot of custom order spots available for sale and of any seller using any other artists pictures to gain custom orders.

Once again, I repeat...

Research your sellers/artists!  

XXOO


1 comment:

  1. I was one of those people she scammer! Ugh! People like that make me mad

    ReplyDelete