Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Tavi is LIVE on eBay! Whew!!!

It is completely exhilarating AND exhausting to get a prototype baby listed on eBay.

In fact, it is much like giving birth!  LOL
 
I am so pleased to announce that darling Tavi survived the photo and video shoot and is now on auction on eBay




When you visit his auction, you may also view his video.

I am pleased that I finally did a photo shoot using my new 55mm lens.
It was a bit of a learning curve but this session went much better than the last time I attempted to use it.

I still relied on my 18-55mm lens for the macro shots and a few of the other shots that I took before I had the idea to try the lens again.

I hope you enjoy all of his pictures.

Here are just a few~the rest are in the auction.







Artists, the Tavi kit is limited to 650 in edition.
The kits are IN STOCK and shipping right now so if you want to create your own little Tavi (this kit is BEAUTIFUL!) you can get yours from either Marita Winters website (link below) or from one of her dealers posted on her website.


Alright!  I am off to new adventures!
Next on the agenda is reborning the Poppy silicone by Lilianne Breedveld along side my sweet little Jaylee.

Be sure to pop in on Friday where I will share my new adoption with you.
We went to the city for shopping last Friday so I didn't have a chance to post about her.

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment