Monday, May 19, 2014

I miss my camera!!! Poppy update

I had some new windows installed in my laundry room.
I now leave the blinds open and fully enjoy passing through the room, saying hi to my cat, Yuumei who one of the windows was customized for,  and viewing the gorgeous lilac tree that spreads the view from my neighbors yard.  

And I miss my camera!  
Right now is the perfect time to catch some manual shots of this lovely sight.  

I guess there is always next year.

Work on Poppy went well yesterday.

I did some more depth work/building, applied a warm wash to warm her up a bit, worked on her O-so-sweet-lips, and began to apply blush.

I could be very well ready to matte this baby on Wednesday!
We'll just see how today and tomorrow goes.
Again, pictures taken with my cell phone.



She's just so charming!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment