Friday, December 20, 2013

Sharing my collection Friday~Merry Christmas from us all!

All of the babies are ready to celebrate Christmas and the winter season!

I'm afraid I'm a bit short on time so I won't tell who each doll is, just the group the doll is in.  
Enjoy the group pictures and the close ups of some of the dolls.
An overview of the nursery as it is today:


 The boys crib:
 
 Close up views of the boys in the boys crib.
These are reborn dolls, manufactured dolls, enhanced dolls and one OOAK clay doll:


 This is the one OOAK by Toby Morgan:




The girls crib.
These are reborns and manufactured dolls:


Miss Madison, my new girl in the pink hat is a little upset because I told her that there is always room for one more yet she feels crowded~LOL!







 The full size silicone dolls:




The Mini crib:
Reborn dolls and silicone dolls, one manufactured and one OOAK doll.







 Two girls playing on the floor:
Two manufactured dolls:


The OOAK table:



Little manufactured girl on the lower shelf of the changing table:

The mini OOAKs and mini dolls:
 The doll in the Santa hat is a 1910 JD Kestner doll gifted to me by a dear friend.





Reborn in the dining room:
 Reborn in the buggy in the living room:

 From my heart to yours:

 XXOO



No comments:

Post a Comment