Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Yuumei loves mohair!

It occurred to me this morning that it has been a full year as of yesterday since we brought my new kitten, now a cat, Yuumei home.
She was about 6 weeks old.
She has been such a joy in our lives!

Last night, I was working with some yearling hair from the goat named "Spice".
Yuumei has seen me work with a lot of mohair but for some reason, she was enthralled with this batch of hair!
I should have taken a video of her antics but the pictures will have to tell the story:



She was so "drugged" by this wonderful mohair (much like an effect of catnip) that she nearly fell off of the couch!  

I love this girl.  This adorable picture says it all:

I had nothing else to share today.
Yuumei gave me material...which she does in my private world quite often!
XXOO

1 comment: