Friday, September 27, 2013

Sharing my Collection Friday! Grand baby furniture :)

With having so many new grandbabies around, we have added some furniture to our home.
I have always loved baby furniture and things so I could not help but play a little bit today!

We have this awesome jumper in the living room.
Timmy, although a bit small for it, still enjoyed it!
Molly enjoyed a snack in the big high chair in the dining room:

And this darling walker I was going to buy for Remington who lives on the other side of the state:
But...her mommy said "THAT is WAY too much PINK for us" so...I added it to my personal collection, at least for now.  We still have one grandbaby due in a few weeks and we do not know the gender of that baby.
Joylynne thinks it is very cool!
 I have come to realize that I need a bigger boy baby around here  :)  

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment