Sunday, September 22, 2013

I am smitten with this little reborn....DOG!

I caught glimpse of this precious little dog by Linda Hill on Facebook.

I have been smitten ever since!
(This photo is one of Linda Hill's/LilyBug Nursery's photos.  I borrowed it for your viewing pleasure)  :) 

Isn't Lola ADORABLE?!?!?!?!  

And PERFECT?!?!?!?!

Her bids are still low and I am SO tempted!!!


I am back to work today after a good weekend of getting a lot of chores done.  
My home and yard feel good right now, but my body does not!  Hahahaha

Today's tasks include combing out some banded and washed mohair, rooting Joy (I'll put in 6 or 7 hours on her today) and I'll bring up the evening with banding up raw mohair.  

Mohair is still several weeks out of it's offering but I am working on it!

Have a great Sunday!  
XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment