Monday, September 2, 2013

Is the show over already??

And was I really gone???  
Fun times just pass quickly don't they?  I worked like mad to get ready and I DID get what I wanted ready for the show.  It was all ready and packed up at 10pm the night before I left.

So..big toddler boy "Jake" went along:







Jake is 28 inches tall, can stand with light support and weighs 8 pounds.
He did not find his forever home at the show but found it when he arrived home.
He will be traveling to Kentucky to join many other siblings  :)

I also got the two mini full bodied silicone babies done.
Kitten:




Kitten found her mommy on Facebook right after the show ended.  She will travel home later this week.
I think I need a couple more of those Melissa McCrory 10 inch silicones!  She was so much fun!

Theadore:
His pictures turned out terrible but at 10pm, it was all I could muster up:



Theadore went home with a woman who kept coming back to my table stating that she 
does NOT adopt boys!  There was a little wager going on at my table as to whether or not she would 
be back to purchase him.   She loved his face and could not resist him.

Here are pictures of my show table. 

 My DVD ran during the entire show.  People always love that and I always sell some  :)




 Zeke found his forever home!
 Zeke's new mommy's and me:
They are twin sisters who live in the same house.  Zeke will be WELL SPOILED!

 As did Gus.
I don't have a picture of his mommy but he is joining several other siblings in Oregon.
 Several people were attracted to Annalisa but she was not adopted.
She is 19 inches long, weighs 4 pounds, 8 ounces and is a vinyl reborn.

Other show pictures:
This is my friend, Sally's, reborn, Lilly, that she brought from home.  I really LOVED this baby and had fun with her.
 This is my friend, Becky, spending time with her recent adoption from my nursery.
I delivered Rue Ling  to her at this show.  She loves her to bits.

 This is my reborning friend, Stephanie with her new purchase from the show.  She said she just HAD to have her since she was wearing red glasses like her.  TOO CUTE!
 Stephanie recently took a painting class from Lara Antonocci, and this is the reborn that she painted in that class.  He was darling!!

 AWE!
 And THIS is my show adoption, a tiny, very heavily weighted artist teddy bear  :)
I have a specific plan for her in my collection.
 Lilly took good care of her while I worked.
 Kitten got a new kitten when I shopped the show floor  :)
It was a great show.  Always is.  
Thank you Portland, Oregon and all my friends in the doll world!

No comments:

Post a Comment