Sunday, May 19, 2013

I'm still here!

Goodness sakes.  
We have called the house, pet and horse care people to go into action more than once. 
We have packed.  And unpacked.  
We have ate all the food in the house and bought/made more food.

WHEN is this baby girl going to make her entrance?!?!?!  

Ahhh...she will be worth the wait though.

So waiting we are...waiting for "the call".

In the meantime, I did a little work yesterday (on my "day off") just to help 
me be a bit more prepared for the doll show.

This morning a snapped a few quick shots.

I have a little on the top left and the entire back to root on this head:
Her hair is so shiny!

Silicone Dawson is coming along nicely:
 I had a hard time learning the technique for coloring the ends of his fingers and toes but I finally got it  :) 

 I am SO pleased with these eyes that I bought from
They are designed especially for Ethnic dolls.
I LOVE them!!!

I will begin the sealing and matting process for little Pebbles today. 
Her is how she looks right now.  
This will help you to see what the matting process does.
Having fun waiting for the real baby!

2 comments: