Tuesday, May 7, 2013

AA Suzon work in progress for the DEDS

In between getting Rose finished and listed, I have been working on the Suzon toddler 
as an African American little cutie.

Here are the first set of WIP pictures I took:
(This particular picture is most accurate of her tone)



THIS precious girl is who I am working towards.  
I found this picture on Facebook one day and thought she was the
PERFECT Suzon.

Here is the second set of WIP pictures.  
I've got 5 days of painting on her up to this point:



I started her out with Genesis Heat Set Paints.
I will finish up my Genesis work today, put a light Matte Varnish coat on her then continue with both Art and Magic and LDC air dry paints.  

I have beautiful human curly black hair for her big head.  
Oh she's going to be SO cute!  

She will be on my show table at the Down East Doll Show greeting anyone who wants to adopt her.

SO much good stuff going on here in the nursery!  
More tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment