Thursday, May 2, 2013

A box opening by a baby? ~Picture story~

Well now.  I've done box openings OF babies but haven't yet experienced a 
baby doing a box opening...until the other day.....


"Rose!  Something has arrived for you!"

"Ford me???"
"Yes, for you."

"But Auntwie Dwebbie...the card sez it is fer YOU!"


"I know sweetie, but what's inside it is for you...
and it looks like clothes, which is a good thing since you are,
well, naked."

"OH boy!  Wook at dis! 
A big buffiful bwanket jest for me!"
 
"And ooohhhhhh......
SO PRETTY...ROSES!!"
"Ebben rose buttons on da back!"
"Let's try it on you Rose.
Oh my....it fits perfect!  You will have a lot of variety with these clothes!"
 "Let's add the jumper to the top and bloomers.
It is just precious!  And so are you!"
"Antwie Dwebbie...WOOK!  A pwincess crwown...am 
I a pwincess??
"Pwincess pajamies...I AM a PWINCESS!
 Thar is ebben little sparklwing cwystals on my crwown 
and swippers!"

"I feewl so speshil!!"


"I ebben has crwown buttons on my back!"

"I is so happy!"

Thank you for joining in on Rose's clothing box opening!

The outfits were all custom made by Laurie Duncan, of 
Fancy Pants 'N' Flounces.  
duncanlaurie@rocketmail.com
You can also find Laurie on Facebook.

Laurie always does such an exceptional job for me.  
I tell her the colors and theme that I have in mind for the particular baby I am working on
 and allow her the freedom to create from her heart. 
She has the greatest collection of buttons...ever!  


1 comment:

  1. Awwww Debbie, Rose is such a sweetie you did a wonderful job with her! AND thanks so much for posting this little story such fun....I made the outfits and still couldn't wait to see HER reaction to them. :) TY! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete