Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Must be boring you to death!

Each morning I wake up and ask myself, "What will I put on the blog today?"

I have nothing to offer lately but boring tasks regarding the doll show!  That is the only thing on my mind (of course) and right now, all I can see is the little head (Danene) in front of me that NEEDS to be finished today.  

My body is weary and I've watched so many episodes of Gray's Anatomy (season 1) that my head keeps going to this unreal place wanting to resolve all the issues with all the people on the show!  LOL

Lord have mercy~I need this head to be done!  

I don't know if I even have the drive to complete the half rooted, tiny head that is yet to do (after Danene).  I just don't know if I have it in me.  I also need to process mohair which will take days and wear more on my body.  

It's a good thing there will be a hot tub at the hotel!

So without further boredom, I am going to sign off, but I promise to check back in later and post a picture of the delivery should the DVD's arrive today. 

PS...the majority of the dolls and the show table display are on their way to North Carolina  :)

Hugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment