Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Just one student

The deadline for signing up for my 2 day painting class in North Carolina has passed and I get the supplies ordered/gathered.  

I'll be spending the two days with just one lucky student...of course I am not sure who is luckier...she or I! I love doing one-on-one classes and always come away feeling accomplished and motivated.  
I look forward to an amazing time with this student!

I also look forward to working on one of Jessica Schenk's triplets!  These are the sculpts that I chose for this class.  


So where is Nigel???
I was going to take his pictures yesterday but when I went to the nursery to assemble him, his eye gloss had developed bubbles so I had to redo them.  I'll try again today.  He looks really, REALLY real!


3 comments:

  1. Yes..that sounds great Debbie.
    I'm so happy to see the first pictures of your prototype of Nigel very soon!!
    I'm sure he was worth the long wait!!!
    Hugs Lilianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lilianne! It is so nice of you to visit me on the blog, what an honor!
    Nigel is a BEAUTIFUL sculpt! I simply adore him and he was a dream to work on.
    XXOO
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're very welcome Debbie.
    I got the pictures yesterday and i'm totally overwhelmed.He's just amazing you did wonderful job....I just love him!!!
    You are very talented.
    Thanks!!!
    Hugs Lilianne

    ReplyDelete