Friday, December 8, 2017

Prototype Purdey's photo shoot

What a week this ended up being!  
Both my mother and I had been sick with the same virus that has been going around in our town but mom had an underlying problem on top of that...
She has congested heart failure so she cannot tolerate a lot of fluid around her lungs.  Much of her coughing was due to too much fluid around her lungs and the day after I took her to the ER (where she was then admitted to the hospital) her heart decided to go on a little marathon and it was very, very scary there for a while.  
She has recovered (some) and is now at home as of yesterday at lunch time.

Between visits to the hospital and tasks that just go with the natural flow of having a loved on in the hospital, I was able to take Purdey's photos!

I have them all auction ready now but my hosting site is giving me fits to get them loaded in there so that I can load them onto my template for eBay.  I SO want to get her auction up before days end today but the cards are not stacking well for me at the moment.  

(Remember how eBay changed how the HTML codes are to be entered and Photobucket monopolized on the situation by taking their user fees from $25 a year for a Pro account to $399 a year!  I refuse to pay it...and cannot afford to pay it this year, so I had to find another hosting site that will give the codes.  I did but they are not as quick to load as Photobucket was.  BUT...about 1 1/2 years ago Photobucket would not accept my videos so that messed up my auctions too.  Sigh.  So much techie stuff.  I don't like techie stuff.  I just want to make babies!

So while I wait for my second attempt to load photos into vgy.me, here are a few pictures of Purdey.

I sure do love her!
She has so many different looks!  Poses, clothing colors and lighting change her so much!

(Lilianne Breedveld tells me that there are only 2 blank full-body silicones left of her edition.)









I hope you all love my version of Lilianne Breedveld's Purdey prototype!

XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment