Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Prototype Purdey~hair in progress

How would you like a little peek of Purdey today?
Her custom outfits arrived and I could not resist but to play!
She is shown in just one of her outfits and hand made elephant toy...SO cute and well made by Laurie Duncan of Fancy Pants and Flounces.














I hope to have her hair rooted by bedtime tonight.  I will then put her away for the holiday weekend.
Come Monday, I will do some more matting on her forehead bring in the fine hairs around her face, then she will need her eyes set and brows and lashes along with final glosses.  

Artists, at last count, there were just 3 blank Purdey's available.  She's a GREAT FBS baby...don't miss out on her!
Contact Lilianne Breedveld~Deres for a blank kit of Purdey.

My goal for this prototype of Purdey is to have her on eBay the first week of December (probably around the 6th or so by the time I do photography, video and listing).

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment