Monday, December 18, 2017

No more prototypes for a while :(

Purdey is going to be my last prototype for a while.

With the daily, hourly and minute-by-minute care that my mom needs, I have decided to take a break from doing any prototypes, vinyl or silicone until she greatly improves (not likely to happen) or passes from this earth...which I hope is not for a long while yet.  

It is a very hard decision for me, especially since Lilianne has already asked me to do her Buddy that is coming up in a couple of months.  Sniff, sniff.

BUT, it is a good one for me as I need to stay healthy and as stress free as possible.  

Now, don't worry, I have many amazing kits and silicones that I will be doing.  I just won't be doing them under a deadline or obligation.  

So I still have my creative outlet, working in the room right next to mom's.  

Life is good!

If you do not hear from me beforehand, please have a very Merry, Merry Christmas!

Love and hugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment