Thursday, December 28, 2017

Ending of another year

I know that we all say it....
"Wow, this year went by fast".  

But this year REALLY DID!  

And I didn't accomplish much either, that's how fast it went!

My stats for 2017 are as follows:

Silicone dolls brought to life:  4
Vinyl dolls brought to life:  6
Resin dolls brought to life:  1
For a total of 11 dolls made in 2017

Dolls from 2017 that remain:  1

Of course, she COULD sell before the new year hits.
It is Tori that hasn't found her home yet.  


I processed mohair twice....in February and in August.

I had a few articles published in the German magazine called "Puppen and Spielzeug".

And beyond that, I am not sure what I did!  :)

I am looking forward to a new year filled with adventure as I continue to adjust with a senior mom to care for.

I wish a happy and prosperous 2018 to you all!

Hugs
XXOO
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment