Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Baby Daisies by Jenalyne; work in progress

My 13 year old granddaughter is working on her 4th reborn doll.
She calls her nursery Baby Daisies by Jenalyne  :)

Today she will matte/seal the doll and will be rooting hair on her.

The 15 inch sweetie is Marita Winters new Leighton Rose kit.
Jenalyne has named this version, "Paris".
We have been online shopping for clothes for her and I can't wait to show you what she picked out!

Meet Paris as a work in progress:





Here is the young artist herself hard at work on her doll:


Indeed she is my Mini-Me!



Jenalyne will be offering her sweet reborn at the August 20


Stop by and see us!  

3 comments:

  1. What a talented young girl! She's very lucky to have you as a grandma! I sure wish you were my grandma! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww, thank you Michelle! I think I am the lucky one <3
      She has selected the dress for this baby...oh it's just SO sweet and not something you would think a teen would select. It arrived in the mail the other day and she is just so thrilled with it. I can't wait to show you all!

      Delete
  2. Awe! I can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete