Wednesday, December 30, 2015

New Years Day DRAWING coming up!

For the last 5 years, I have done a drawing on New Years Day.

The names in the "hat" are those of collectors who have adopted dolls from me that prior year.

This year I have 14 names in that hat and I will draw the winner on New Years Day.

What does the winner win?  

A spot for the only custom doll that I make each year AND $600 off the price of said doll  :)

I am very excited to see who will win!

Here are my end of the year stats:

In 2015, I created 6 vinyl dolls and sold 6 vinyl dolls.  
One of those vinyl dolls was a prototype and all of them were painted with the new Baby FX paints.   

I created 7 silicone dolls and sold 7 silicone dolls.
One of those was my first newborn size full body silicone, Hannah.  

I sold one of my 2014 Christmas dolls in the start of 2015, a Create a Babies...Created.  
I have absolutely no more of those sculpts to create.  
The Create a Babies...Created series is permanently closed.

And I made one set of mice for my mother.  

I taught one live class in 2015 and showed at two shows.  

I processed as much mohair as I could...and sold it all as well.

And I built a dolly house and helped my husband build a tack shed for our horses!

It was a fabulous year and I look forward to 2016 and all that it will bring.

Happy New Year everyone! 

XXOO






No comments:

Post a Comment