Thursday, December 3, 2015

Heading towards matting with Jazz prototype!

Working with a full body silicone is a LONG process but I'm finally ready to matte!

I was having a very difficult time with his nails so I decided to bathe him as I was finding a lot of long white, fuzzy hairs on his fingers.  I don't know where they came from, probably some fabric in the studio.  Silicone is so static that the hairs just fly from anywhere!

So...since I needed to bathe him anyway, I thought I should take some pictures of him dressed and taking a bath!

(His nails are not done in these pictures but they are done now and I'll start sealing then matting today!  I probably won't be able to quite finish matting his body but I'll get close.)

WARNING:  NAKED DOLL PICTURES
BELOW!








 


Such a precious baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment