Monday, November 30, 2015

No available babies

This time of year, understandably, I get many requests for Christmas babies.  

~sigh~

I never seem to be prepared...except for last year, I did have a couple of the 
Create a Babies...Created dolls available.  

I just sold my last doll the other day that was leftover from the summer shows.  

Tiny little Summer's Snow found her home and is making one very happy Mommy for Christmas!


It is my Christmas wish to have prototype Jazz all done and listed in time to get him to his new home by Christmas.  

The first of the year will  bring my New Years Day Drawing...of course  :)
And the newborn size silicone "Oliver", along with 2 full body silicone mini's and maybe even some micro-minis!

I will then begin on vinyl again.  
Since I want to perfect a color guide for my Ethnic painting class with Baby FX paints in July, I will be offering several Ethnic babies throughout the months.

I will be keeping my eyes peeled for the next full body silicone doll.  As always, I just have to find the right one.

That is my plan anyway....

Hugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment