Thursday, November 9, 2017

First holiday photo shoot!

I feel SO ahead of the game having done my first snowy/Christmas holiday photo shoot.

It's a re-shoot on the mini FBS Tiny Tally as if you remember, my camera lens was broke at the time.
She is 5 inches long with a FULL body/arm/let armature so she's super poseable!  

I don't know if I did a whole lot better this time around but overall, I captured her better than the first time.  It is hard to photograph these teeny ones with a ginormous camera and lens!







This next picture to me looks like a classic newborn portrait :)









This baby is just so sweet and much more nicely done than her photos show.  

I hope she finds her forever mommy soon!

She's $600 plus actual shipping.

She will come with all of the tiny outfits and accessories shown and the sweet teddy bear blanket, a COA from Sherri Williams and my own custom birth certificate.  

XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment