Monday, August 14, 2017

Summertime Fun!

Not much work getting done here...well, to be more precise, NO work is getting done here!

Last Wednesday, after a 2 hour hair appointment, I left town to pick up my 14 year old granddaughter and her friend to spend 2 weeks with us.  

We arrived home on Thursday afternoon, just in time to see my 4 year old grandson compete in "mutton busting"...the riding of a quick and quirky sheep!

We dashed home to put the cold food that we shopped for earlier in the day as we traveled home away and rushed back to the fair grounds to watch bronc riding!

It has been a myriad of fun and excitement ever since!  

I'll take a little down time today to catch up on business (not much going on there either) and to make some arrangements for my mother to move in with us the end of September.  

YES!  She decided that she will move from Idaho to Oregon to live with us!!  

We are super excited and nervous all at the same time...and we have much to do to get ready.  

I hope that her life here is healthier (I know it will be much less stress) and happier and that these two components will extend her life longer, or at least give her a higher quality of life in the time that she has left on this earth.  

XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment