Monday, September 26, 2016

Painting and working on new color guides!

Although unable so far to spend too many hours on my studio chair, (my hip really bothers me to sit like that and my ribs bother me with too much pouncing) I am painting dolls!

I enhanced a 16 inch Berenguer LaBaby for my soon to be 3 yr old grandson.  It will be his "tuck-me--in" baby as he loves to take random things, such as cars, potatoes, his stuffed tiger and tuck them into bed.  We thought he needed a tuck-me-in baby.  The baby doll is really cute, looks a little bit like my grandson and I never tire of working on Berenguer dolls!  
I'll take photos of him as soon as his custom blankie arrives.

The other two dolls that I began painting yesterday were an Asian boy and a ruddy, newborn complexion boy.  

With these two tones, I thought it would be nice to have 2 new Baby FX color guides!

So I will be working on those while I paint.  

I have "enjoyed" my time of rest~at least the learning to balance rest, home and work. 
I thought I was balanced before but all I can recall from the last few years is RUSH RUSH RUSH!
And the things that piled up were never ending.  
It is odd that when I do take the time to rest, read and pray, my day manifests itself to where I DO have time to do all of the things that are important for that day.  

And I feel at peace.  

This accident was a good thing.  

XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment