Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Want to see some shiny, painted silicone babies??

This is stage one of my favorite part...
Putting the painted baby (ies) in an outfit and taking some pictures!

They are SUPER shiny so of course very reflective and bright.  

And please pardon any hair or fuzz you see.  Once you take a sticky silicone kit away from it's more "sterile" environment, every hair and fuzz in the house takes note and flies onto that silicone!
Plus, putting those parts into clothing and blankets only makes it worse.  
But, they will be all washed off and "sterile" again before the matting takes place.

Enjoy!

Jaylee, he will remain bald:









And Precious, who will get rooted hair:









When I begin work today, I will be washing off the matted pieces as I matted them yesterday.
I can't wait to see them come to life without shine!

XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment