Monday, October 29, 2018

Xavi is growing hair

Prototype Xavi by Lilianne Breedveld is getting a nice head of strawberry blonde hair!


I did not intend for him to have strawberry blonde hair.  I intended for dark blonde hair but 
HE said different! 

My friend in the reborn industry said from the beginning after seeing his color that he should be a red head.  After selected hair that worked with his skin tone and began rooting a light strawberry blonde around his face, she sent me this photo of a real baby....


Oh my goodness!  Is this real baby not this Xavi sculpt almost to perfection???  
I will have to pose Xavi in this manner when he is all done.  

I was combing his hair the other way but upon playing with the hair that is already rooted, it does actually comb this way and looks adorable.  I don't have photos of that style yet so for now, this is all you get. :)


His final outfit should arrive today...oh my gosh...it is SO sweet and hand made by Laurie Duncan of Fancy Pants and Flounces.  Can't wait to show you (I actually have only seen a little peek of the outfit but it will be so perfect and adorable for him~especially with this hair color!!) and his swaddle and matching hat should arrive in a few days.  Then I will finally have all of his clothing.

If you are just joining my blog today and do not know about the sculpt Xavi, he is Lilianne Breedveld's new full body silicone kit, Xavi.  This baby is the prototype of Xavi.  

He is available as a blank kit from Lilianne 


And is available in the soft-blend silicone.  Xavi is anatomically correct and has a flexible neck.

XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment