Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Prototype Xavi is ready for hair! Come see this darling!

One of my friends on Facebook said, "but you love all of the babies" when I said how much I love Xavi.

Well, her statement is true but I really, REALLY love Xavi!

I think his photos will show you why <3 p="">














Xavi is the prototype of Lilianne Breedveld's new blank full body silicone kit edition.  

His blank kit can be found 


on Lilianne's website.

The Xavi prototype will be available via auction bid when he is complete.  
He will get hair, lashes, brows and glossing.

He is poured by Claire Taylor in one full piece in soft-blend silicone.
His neck is not ball jointed but is super flexible and awesome!  

He is 18 1/2 inches and weighs 5 pounds 7 ounces.  
He is such an adorable preemie!  

Artists, be sure to order you kit from Lilianne before they sell out!

XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment