Tuesday, April 17, 2018

The next journey of life coming up!

Well, our little house is about to become much more crowded.  

Many of you "know" my "Baby Grand Girl" Jena.  

She is my mini-me and quite a blooming artist herself.

Well, she is coming to live with us!  

She is now 15 and things are just too rough at home.  
She needs serenity, peace, provision and support.  

So, near the end of May, this beautiful being is going to squeeze into a small part of my already small studio because we have no where else to put her!


And my plan for that squeezing??

I'll be moving the photo studio part of my studio, the clothing and the changing table out to the already very full Dolly House.
I'll take down the smaller crib and cradle to make the space.  

WIP photos may always happen on the island in my kitchen!  (The best place for WIP photos in the studio were the changing table and photo studio table, which will now be in the Dolly House which will take too much effort for quick pics :) I'll have to minimize as much work as possible and take my vitamins!

It will be really nice to have Jena around. She is a very mature young lady.  What a grand opportunity for her to spend these years in the presence of her great grandmother too as yep, my mom is still here :)

Let the good times roll!  

XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment