Tuesday, January 9, 2018

New dolly I got for Christmas, upgraded :)

My mom kept wanting to buy me everything I looked at in the stores prior to Christmas stating "I will buy that for you for Christmas".  My reply always was "No mom, you don't need to buy this for me" to which she responded, "well then, what do you want???"

Sometimes you can't win with mothers so I told her what I REALLY wanted.

This sweet 8" dolly from Ashton Drake:





Of course I KNEW what the box was that arrived at our house addressed to Mom and we had fun talking about "the thing I didn't know about".  

Meet "Welcome Home Kitty" who I have named Katie.
This is her right from the box:



I really felt like she was lacking in color....ANY color so I did what any artist would do, I fixed it!

Here she is now:






"Katie" is not a BJD.  I am not sure I would be a good "mom" for BJD's as I think I would have to paint the limbs and torsos of them!



I am pathetic!  

Happy Tuesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment