Monday, January 15, 2018

First peek at Luna and how I will offer her for sale

Oh this baby!  This sweet, SWEET baby!!!
Even un-matted she is SWEET!


HOW will I EVER part with her???

I'll tell you how....
By ONE TIME bids on my Facebook business page!


When Luna is finished, (yes, she will have rooted hair) I will post on my Facebook Business Page that her bidding is open.

Interested buyers will get just one chance to put in a ONE TIME offer bid.  Some people have already fussed that they don't know how to do this and bid too low or too high.  For me it's pretty easy and exactly what I do on eBay when I put in a bid and walk away.  Decide what you can and are willing to pay and offer that bid.  I do not want to go to eBay with her as so many people dislike bidding on eBay these days.  She's not a prototype so why not try a different selling method?  This ONE TIME offer bid has been working well for some of the top artists in the industry and the collectors are happy too.  

If you are reading this and do not have Facebook please email me at tngun05@gmail.com and I will be sure that you know when the bidding is open.  You CAN bid outside of the Facebook page but if you have Facebook, please bid on that page as it will help me manage the bids better  :)






I will continue to work on Luna in the next 2 weeks.  
I SHOULD have her matted today but I want to give her silicone a bit more time to cure before I begin rooting since I will have her entire body in my lap during rooting.   And I take my mom this week and next week for cataract surgery~2 trips out of town and 2 follow up appointments in town.  Plus an additional doctor's appointment this week.  Busy, busy, busy!  I can't wait until mom can see better! 

So for now, I will admire Luna and wait for that day when I will have to part with her.  Sniff.  

By the way, she is a full body 14 1/2 inch ecoflex 20 silicone baby, poured in one entire piece.  Her neck is very realistically flexible so she needs no ball joint.  She drinks and wets too!

She was sculpted and poured by Jennie Lee.   

And...she is as sweet as sugar!

XXOO


No comments:

Post a Comment