Friday, March 3, 2017

Rooting, rooting, rooting~and other life events

It is always pretty quiet here on the blog when I am rooting.  

And when I have a lot of other life happenings going on, I don't have time to take progress pictures.

And there have been a lot of those little "life happenings"!  

But I am still making good progress on baby Emily.  I was hoping that her hair would be finished by tonight but since I have to take the dog to the vet in the middle of the day (a life happening) I won't reach my goal.

The weekends are finding me over at my other house getting it ready for sale.  
We are making progress and tomorrow morning I begin priming the bathroom, living room and dining room for paint!  I am excited about that!  So far my/our work has been cleaning (and cleaning and cleaning!), fixing things and working on the yards (ugh, they are a mess!).

Seeing progress over there give me hope and faith that my loved house will once again be welcoming and lovely.  

Have a good weekend!
XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment