Thursday, February 14, 2019

Next up...biracial in silicone!

I have avoided doing biracial tones in silicone for all of the years I have done silicone but I finally have found the courage!

Piper will be my test baby in a biracial tone





She is a 10 inch full body, anatomically correct silicone sculpted by Cindy Dowling, poured by Sherri Williams Dolls.

I will first apply my paint to her and once I have it how I want it, I will then also paint a commissioned biracial doll, Lonnie, sculpted by Bonnie Sieben.  

Here is Lonnie in the clay sculpt...I am waiting for my silicone to be poured this week, I hope.  


He will be a boy.

Both of these sculpts will be PERFECT for biracial or even AA tones!

I am VERY excited and have no apprehensions at all now.  

XXOO

1 comment:

  1. Lonnie is adorable, as a boy he will be perfect. I wish I can get him...

    ReplyDelete