Thursday, September 27, 2018

Premium Alpaca hair for dolls available now

It's ready!



Aren't those natural colors GORGEOUS???

I have finished combing, washing, rinsing, combing and double rinsing this Huacaya Alpaca hair and have the pretty locks available in my 


now.

 I did do a little test rooting on a mini silicon that I am reborning for myself.  I used the Auburn "Sienna" hair right at the front of her head.  (The carrot shades are mohair that I are the colors I have chosen for her.  I will be pulling the Alpaca out as it does not go well with her tone but I had to try the hair before I sell!)




The hair in the photos is shown just rooted (quickly) and has not been sprayed with water or anything else.  See how straight it is??

After I took these photos, I did spray the hair down with water (something I always do while rooting) and allowed it to dry.  Last night, I combed and brushed the hair this way and that.  It laid flat and was smooth and soft.  The hair did not break and I was rough with it.  I am quite pleased!  

The hair is really light-weight and fine.  It will not take a lot of it to finish a head.  

I'd love to know what you think and what your experiences have been in the past with this type of Alpaca hair.  

XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment