Thursday, February 8, 2018

Still here!

I miss my almost-daily blog posts from that time a year or so ago that I was able to post, and I hope to be able to do it again someday soon.  

I hope to be able to do teaching video tutorials someday too.

But...not right now.  

I am learning to be content with whatever comes my way.  

Coming my way today is the start of Baby Evan, that sweet silicone I shared with you the last time I "blogged".  I am also starting on a silicone doll for me too.  "HIS" name was Nellie when he was created by Bonnie Chyle's sister Nellie, but I shall be calling him Nels.  I think he will be a perfect boy!  

Hmmm....I do not think I have a picture to show you right now.  

Alright!  Off to work.  I have today and tomorrow ALL DAY in the studio, as well as Monday day and evening and Tuesday.  Yay!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!
XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment