Monday, October 30, 2017

I called for the ambulance!

On Thursday morning my mama was just not acting like herself so I dialed 911 to have the ambulance come.


They were very quick and the EMT's were awesome!

Mom was taken to the ER and later admitted to the hospital.

The culprit to her incident was low sodium.

Her levels are back up now and she's like a spring chicken again!

Now I know what the signs are for that and looking back, the signs had been there for most of the time since she has been here.  Well, now I know!  

She was released on Friday afternoon so needless to say, I did not get any work done on prototype Purdey on Thursday and Friday.  

I have a short appointment this morning then I'll be back in the studio.  
She's looking AWESOME and I am getting close to being done with the paint on her head.  

Her body is a bit behind since I can only work on it one side at a time whereas I can work on the whole head at one time.  

Her outfits are in progress at the seamstress and I am getting SO excited!

Hugs for Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment