Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Tax Mania! (And DVD update!)

I know, such a boring topic, right?

Well it started like this:

My supply manager (me) failed to assure that there were enough needles for my rooter (me) to continue work on Riley Schenk, now Shamika. So that left my tax preparer (me) the evenings to work on taxes. My mohair processor (me) really wanted to work on mohair in the evenings and there was a battle between my tax preparer and my mohair processor. Due to the fact that is it just shy of one month before the taxes are due, my tax preparer won the battle. Uck.

DVD UPDATE!!!!

After a couple of weeks of the meeting of the minds, I have been informed that it will be much too difficult and expensive to convert my DVD to Spanish and German as I had hoped to do. Even subtitles cannot be done due to the very large files of the video.

I expected there might be complications due to the file size so I am not disappointed by this news..

On the good side, the production company is ready to add the chapters and buttons and get the production started! I have authorized proceeding with the project and can't wait to hear more news. I am still a bit concerned that there might be complications during the "authoring" (chapters and buttons) due to the very large size. Keep your fingers crossed!

Hugs for the Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment