Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Miss me?

 They say that making a habit takes 7-14 days.

Apparently breaking one takes that little of time as well!

I have gotten out of the habit of coming to my blog to write.  

I AM well and have been well...just busy.

For the winter, I am going to try to be here more often.  I know that I still have blog visitors (thank you so very much for your faithfulness!) and this is such a great platform to share all things dolly.

Today's post will be for new offerings of mohair.

But later this week (I HOPE!) I will have a new and very special doll to share from my collection.  I have yet to get tracking for her but I assume she is on the way.

Click the link below for current mohair offerings:

~MOHAIR LISTINGS~

I will see you later this week or the first of next.  If she doesn't arrive by Thursday afternoon, I'll have to wait till Monday to share her as I have horse related things to do on Friday.  

XXOO


No comments:

Post a Comment