Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Website is back up!

 It took quite some time on the phone, several times,

but my website is back up!

~They Never Grow Up Nursery Website~

I think there is still a little kink or two to work out but at least it is available in cyber space!

This sweet little micro-preemie full body silicone girl is available on my website under "Available Babies"



also...the June prototype is available BUT, I have not placed her on my website yet.

She is available through my Facebook Business page:

~See June HERE~

Her pictures do not do her justice AND I learned some new things with my camera so I may just have to re-take her photos when I have a minute (or two!).  She is gorgeous, full body silicone measuring 21 inches long


Happy St. Patricks Day!

XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment